14th Annual North Texas Realty Conference
Friday, October 20, 2023
The Clubs of Prestonwood
15909 Preston Road
Dallas, TX, 75248
The Appraisal Institute, North Texas Chapter, will be presenting the 14th Annual North Texas Realty Conference on Friday, October 20, 2023. The one-day program will be packed with all the economic and real estate industry information about the North Texas and National real estate markets you need. It will also include current information and projections about the regional and national. Economies. Leaders in the industry will share their first-hand experiences and perspectives on many critical issues.
$300.00 – Appraisal Institute members and non-members
$75.00 – until October 19, 2023
No refund after October 19, 2023
In-Person Attendance Registration – https://ai.appraisalinstitute.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=AIChapterRegistration&Reg_evt_key=392200E7-2B99-4219-B781-C0194BB13FDF&goback=0
7:00am–8:00am Registration/Log-in/Continental Breakfast
8:00am–9:00am What Recession? In Pursuit of a Soft Landing
- Thomas F. Siems, Ph.D., Chief Economist, Conference of State Bank Supervisors
9:00am–9:45am Market Update
- Steve Brown, Real Estate Editor, The Dallas Morning News
10:00am-11:00am Alliance Texas Smart Port
- Nicholas Konen, P.E., PMP, Director of Strategic Development, Hillwood
11:00am-11:45am Economic Development Tools in Action
- Natalie Moore, Project Manager, David Pettit Economic Development, LLC
- Stewart McGregor, CEcD, Executive Director, Kaufman Economic Development Corporation
- Monica Leura, Vice President-Development, Trademark Properties
12:45pm–1:30pm Resiliency Amid Uncertainty: Dallas-Fort Worth CRE Update
- Bill Kitchens, Director of Market Analytics, Dallas-Fort Worth, CoStar
1:30pm-2:00pm Hotel Market Update
- Colin Sherman, Director of Hospitality Analytics, CoStar Group
2:00pm–2:30pm Build-For-Rent Housing
- Heather McClure, Senior Director-Capital Markets, Walker & Dunlop
2:30pm-3:00pm Multifamily Affordable Housing
- Blair Holden, Director, Originations, Affordable Housing, Equity, Walker & Dunlop
3:15pm–4:30pm Commercial Property Panel Discussion
- Mark O’Briant, CCIM, Managing Director, Charter Holdings (Moderator)
- Cole Blocker, Senior Associate, DuWest Properties (Retail)
- Austin Brooks, Managing Director-Hotel Investment Advisory Group, Hodges Ward Elliott (Hotel)
- Christopher Cauthen, Vice President of Capital Markets & Acquisitions, Harwood International (Office)
- David Eseke, SIOR, Executive Managing Director, Industrial Tenant Advisory & Leasing Leader-Dallas, Cushman & Wakefield (Industrial)
- Ruth Griggs, Senior Vice President, Thirty-Four Commercial (Office)
- Jennifer Pierson, Managing Partner, STRIVE (Retail)
- John St. Claire, Executive Managing Director, Younger Partners (Land and Retail)
- Stuart Wernick, Senior Vice President and Managing Director-Capital Markets, Walker & Dunlop (Multifamily)
Sponsorship – 14th Annual North Texas Realty Conference
Be a 2023 Appraisal Institute, North Texas Chapter Conference Sponsor! A variety of sponsor levels are available for the highest attended event of the year. Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Excellent exposure to the area’s most lauded valuation experts.
- Industry good will.
- An opportunity to brand your company as a supporter of quality valuation services.
A detailed list of sponsor opportunities and benefits can be found at this link: http://ainorthtexas.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Sponsor-Opportunities-2023-Realty-Conference.pdf. Please review the list and select a sponsor level. Complete the Sponsor/Exhibitor Opportunities Registration Form and return it to the Appraisal Institute, North Texas Chapter office. Confirmation of your commitment will be provided to you.
You are encouraged to participate in this exceptional opportunity to showcase your products and services to real estate valuation professionals and make valuable contacts. This event is not to be missed!